Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Name Saga Continues


I mentioned in an earlier post that my last name is Koch and the questions I get as to whether or not I am related to the Koch brothers.  I am NOT at all related to them, not even remotely.  The other day I was on the phone to an internet host provider regarding a non-profit I help run.  I gave him my name and he immediately asks if I am related to the Koch brothers.  What?!  I said no, and he proceeded to tell me how glad he was I wasn't.  I am not sure he would have let me renew the site if I had been!  Sometimes I wish I would have just kept my maiden name.  Maybe I should start another blog chronically all the times I am asked...

2 comments:

Sara said...

Their notoriety will pass (hopefully soon?) and then you'll have your name back. :)

plaidshoes said...

That is my hope, Sara! Really how long can this last?!?!